Only those users granted permission to split jobs may do so.
For most companies splitting a job during production is a major headache. With eRouting we’ve made it incredibly simple and painless. Essentially all you need to do is determine your split quantity and a due date for the split job. eRouting does the rest..
- a new split job is created in the MRP system;
- operations that are complete leave the labor transaction details with the original job, but add a note in the split routing indicating on what job they were performed for traceability;
- operations that have started move the labor transaction details to the split job and change the status to open on the original;
- actual labor and material costs are apportioned between the split and original in proportion to the quantity being split;
- all notes, photos, inspection requirements, and attachments are immediately available in the split job;
- the estimated times, remaining time, and material requirements are recalculated.
Work may commence immediately on the split job.
For a demo or quote, contact our Outside Sales Rep, Sierra Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org