With eRouting, users have access to attached documents related to their job. In this demo you’ll see a drawing opened from a routing line.
Documents may also be attached to:
- Jobs – typical location for drawings, BOMS;
- Customers – T and Cs, quality requirements, etc;
- Operations – Procedures, specifications, work instructions that apply to all parts;
- Job Operations – instructions specific to that operation and part;
- Material Requirements – eRouting attaches material C of Cs here;
- Materials – Specifications, etc.
When an Outside Process C of C is received and scanned in eRouting the cert is saved to the server and the C of C attached to the job operation.
Signed packlists and PO receipt acknowledgements are also saved to the server and attached to the corresponding record(s) in Jobboss.
For a demo or quote, contact our Outside Sales Rep, Sierra Earl at email@example.com